Equality Nevada is non-profit charity and advocacy organization. We fight for civil rights, securing full equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community.
We are also dedicated to: improving the lives of people affected by HIV/AIDS; reducing the incidence of HIV infection; and advocating for fair and effective HIV-related public policy. We are an organization helping those infected with HIV/AIDS. By offering assistance , education, resources, awareness, and funding to help those with financial needs to afford Medical Treatment and Medication. We are not a direct-service organization, but rather an advocacy arm for the LGBT community of NV.
We provide leadership training’s, volunteer opportunities, and sponsorship opportunities to engage and grow the LGBT and straight-ally community involved in this fight.
- Controversy over drag queen story times in Henderson continue - Story by: Sean DeLancey HENDERSON (KTNV) — The battle over drag queen story time is heating up in Henderson. Protesters and counter protesters clashed again [...]
- Drag Queen Story Time - In an effort to promote diversity and inclusion within the community and to promote their libraries as safe and welcoming spaces for everyone to have [...]
- Voting Matters! - Please make sure as the Primary Election will soon be here faster than you know. We want to make sure everyone is aware, that everyone’s [...]
- AFAN’s 33rd annual Black & White Party - AFAN’s 33rd annual Black & White Party was held this past Saturday night at the Hard Rock Hotel to great success as hundreds of attendees [...]
- The Stonewall Riots and the Birth of the LBGTQ Civil Rights Movement - 2019 marks the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots which single handedly launched the LBGTQ civil rights movement after years of discrimination and de-marginalization by [...]