Equality Nevada is non-profit charity and advocacy organization. We fight for civil rights, securing full equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community.
We are also dedicated to: improving the lives of people affected by HIV/AIDS; reducing the incidence of HIV infection; and advocating for fair and effective HIV-related public policy. We are an organization helping those infected with HIV/AIDS. By offering assistance , education, resources, awareness, and funding to help those with financial needs to afford Medical Treatment and Medication. We are not a direct-service organization, but rather an advocacy arm for the LGBT community of NV.
We provide leadership training’s, volunteer opportunities, and sponsorship opportunities to engage and grow the LGBT and straight-ally community involved in this fight.
- The Legacy of Matthew Shepherd - On a fateful night, twenty one years ago on October 6, 1998, a young gay man named Matthew Shepherd stopped into a bar in Laramie, [...]
- Las Vegas Pride Fest 2019 Raffle Winners! - Good morning Las Vegas! We want to thank everyone that came out this weekend to support us and all of the vendors and Las Vegas [...]
- Why Trans Pride is Important this weekend! - Having trans representation at Pride is important for the community, both the Trans community, and the cis LGB community. Along with my own view, [...]
- NCOD – National Coming Out Day - This year National Coming Out Day falls on October 11th in conjunction with the annual Las Vegas Pride Parade which will be held downtown at [...]
- National Voter Registration Day - September 25 is National Voter Registration Day, please make sure you register to vote, update your voter information, or help someone get registered to vote. [...]