Equality Nevada is non-profit charity and advocacy organization. We fight for civil rights, securing full equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community. We advocate to achieve fair treatment and equal opportunity for all Nevadans regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
Equality Nevada focuses on youth, making sure laws are passed to protect them, provider funding and resources to low income families to help make possible that all youth can achieve the same dreams in life.
Equality Nevada builds a social and political voice for the LGBTQ communities of Nevada. We work with leaders from all around Nevada in an intentionally collaborative, inclusive, diverse, and respectful way.
We aim to advance LGBTQ protective policy, convene and organize LGBTQ leaders, people, and organizations, and elect candidates who support the various needs of our diverse community throughout the state.
We provide leadership training’s, volunteer opportunities, and sponsorship opportunities to engage and grow the LGBT and straight-ally community involved in this fight.
- Easter Egg Hunt - More information coming soon!
- 4th Annual Empowering Women’s March - By: Sean DeLancey , Jordan Gartner Hundreds of people will rally for equal rights in Las Vegas on Saturday – as part of the fourth [...]
- Human Red Ribbon - Sunday December 1, 2019 is World AIDS Day, an annual event that began in 1988 to spread awareness of the epidemic, to stand in solidarity [...]
- 2019 Las Vegas Transgender Day Of Remembrance - Tonight I will be attending an annual event that touches my heart in a profound and emotional way, it is the Transgender Day of Remembrance [...]
- Thanksgiving Dinner at The Center - The Gay and Lesbian Center of Southern Nevada held its annual Youth Thanksgiving dinner this past Thursday evening. This yearly event is one of my [...]